Our favourable Office 365 packages allow your organisation to run and upgrade your service whenever you need to. With great plans to choose from, get everything you need to get work done anytime, anywhere. This offer also includes penalty-free service cancellation.
Unleash your best ideas, get things done, and stay connected on the go.
Deliver elevated meeting experiences with sophisticated call functionality and a central hub for meetings, chat, content, and calling.
Connect and engage across your organization with an intelligent, mobile intranet and enterprise social networking.
Access files from any device, at any time. Engage with intelligent video and create visually striking content in minutes.
Efficiently manage work across individuals, teams, and organisations. Create and automate your business processes.
Work smarter with personal and organizational productivity insights. Make fast, informed decisions with advanced analytical capabilities.
Help users be productive wherever they are while keeping corporate information secure. Flexible management and powerful security solutions let you deliver protected mobile experiences on any device.
Secure connections between people, devices, apps, and data. Increase your security and productivity with a single, holistic identity solution that gives you flexibility and control.
Detect and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious actions across your on-premises and cloud environments. Protect your organization with adaptive, built-in intelligence.
Protect your sensitive data everywhere, even in motion and when shared. Gain visibility and control over how any file is being used with a comprehensive and integrated information protection solution.
Assess your compliance risk with simplified assessment tools. Intelligently respond to requests and protect data across devices, apps, and clouds.
Microsoft 365 includes the productivity tools such as
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
With Microsoft 365, you’re never stuck with outdated software because every new upgrade is included with your subscription.
Store, access, and share documents, photos, videos, and music with 1TB OneDrive cloud storage included in your Microsoft 365 subscription. With the ability to share files outside of the organization
Whether you’re using a PC, Mac, tablet, or phone, Office works seamlessly across all your devices on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets.
We can offer you additional services which allow you to make the most out of your Microsoft Office 365 investment. From user enrolment to the setup and configuration, our team will assist you at every stage of implementation. We also offer workshops and training for your staff to improve productivity based on these applications.
Our managed backup solution includes storage, infrastructure, the necessary backup license as well as monitoring and alerting of storage limits and back up job failures.
We also make available a team of expert engineers, who will configure, maintain and manage the whole solution set up.
1. Enterprise plans include around-the-clock phone support from Microsoft for all issues and has an unlimited seat cap.
2. Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
3. Core Office mobile apps include: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
4. Microsoft will provide an initial 5 TB of OneDrive storage per user. Customers who want additional OneDrive storage can request it as needed by contacting Microsoft support. Subscriptions for fewer than five users receive 1 TB OneDrive storage per user.
5. Sway is not currently available for Government Community Cloud (GCC) customers and customers in certain geographic locations. Some legacy Office 365 plans that are no longer in market as of August 2015 may also not have access to Sway.
6. Does not include Custom connectors, integration of on-premises data through the on-premises data gateway, or custom HTTP actions using the HTTP connector.
7. Does not include Forms Pro capabilities.
8. Also included with Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business standalone plans.
9. Includes advanced eDiscovery, Customer Lockbox, Advanced Data Governance, service encryption with Customer Key, Office 365 Privileged Access Management, DLP for Teams chat and channel conversations, Information Barriers, Advanced Message Encryption, Data Investigations, and Supervision policies.
get in touch
What distinguishes BMIT from other service providers is our ability to offer a personalised and customised service to each of our customers.
Discover how our services could transform your business’ online efficiency and security