Discover the benefits of an integrated cloud platform that delivers industry-leading productivity apps like Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with intelligent cloud services and world-class security.
Unleash your best ideas, get things done, and stay connected on the go.
Connect and stay organized with business-class email, calendaring, and contacts all in one place.
Deliver elevated meeting experiences with sophisticated call functionality and a central hub for meetings, chat, content, and calling.
Connect and engage across your organization with an intelligent, mobile intranet and enterprise social networking.
Access files from any device, at any time. Engage with intelligent video and create visually striking content in minutes.
Efficiently manage work across individuals, teams, and organisations. Create and automate your business processes.
Work smarter with personal and organizational productivity insights. Make fast, informed decisions with advanced analytical capabilities.
Help users be productive wherever they are while keeping corporate information secure. Flexible management and powerful security solutions let you deliver protected mobile experiences on any device.
Secure connections between people, devices, apps, and data. Increase your security and productivity with a single, holistic identity solution that gives you flexibility and control.
Detect and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious actions across your on-premises and cloud environments. Protect your organization with adaptive, built-in intelligence.
Protect your sensitive data everywhere, even in motion and when shared. Gain visibility and control over how any file is being used with a comprehensive and integrated information protection solution.
Gain visibility into your cloud apps and services, build insights with sophisticated analytics, and control how your data travels so you can respond to and combat cyberthreats.
Assess your compliance risk with simplified assessment tools. Intelligently respond to requests and protect data across devices, apps, and clouds.
Store, access, and share documents, photos, videos, and music with 1TB OneDrive cloud storage included in your Microsoft 365 subscription. With the ability to share files outside of the organization
Microsoft 365 includes the productivity tools such as
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
With Microsoft 365, you’re never stuck with outdated software because every new upgrade is included with your subscription.
Whether you’re using a PC, Mac, tablet, or phone, Office works seamlessly across all your devices on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets.
Enhanced security features allow your users to connect securely to the Microsoft 365 interface no matter where they are located. A system of shared security ensures that new threats are quickly identified and processed, often without the need for user intervention.
Microsoft 365 allows you to configure, control and manage policies across all Windows 10 devices within the organisation. Giving you the ability to automatically deploy apps and updates to a device.
We can offer you additional services which allow you to make the most out of your Microsoft 365 investment. From user enrolment to the setup and configuration, our team will assist you at every stage of implementation. We also offer workshops and training for your staff to improve productivity based on these applications.
Our managed backup solution includes storage, infrastructure, the necessary backup license as well as monitoring and alerting of storage limits and back up job failures.
We also make available a team of expert engineers, who will configure, maintain and manage the whole solution set up.
1. SharePoint, Exchange productivity server rights for Microsoft 365 E3 & E5 customers only.
Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise – Microsoft 365 E3 & E5 customers will receive one copy of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise for each Microsoft 365 purchased; enabled for the duration of their subscription and downgrade rights included.
2. F3 includes Office for Web and mobile apps only. Office mobile limited to devices with integrated screens 10.1” diagonally or less.
3. F3 includes 2GB inbox only: No Outlook Integration, no Voicemail.
4. Includes Walkie Talkie, Tasks Management and Shift Management.
5. Users cannot be administrators. No Site mailbox. No personal site. Cannot create forms. 2GB per user / 10GB shared storage.
6. Unlimited OneDrive storage for E3 or E5 subscriptions of five or more users. Microsoft will provide an initial 5 TB of OneDrive storage per user (1 TB OneDrive storage per user if less than 5 users). F3 plans include 2GB OneDrive storage per user and do not include desktop sync functionality.
7. F3 includes consumption only, no publish/share.
8. Sway is not currently available in all geographies.
9. Includes ability to create and consume. Power Automate limited to 2000 Steps / day.
10. Windows 10 Enterprise included in F3, per user and includes cloud management and virtualization.
11. Not available on Windows 10 Enterprise E3 in S mode.
get in touch
What distinguishes BMIT from other service providers is our ability to offer a personalised and customised service to each of our customers.
Discover how our services could transform your business’ online efficiency and security