PART A – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- To enter, each entrant must provide their correct business contact details to one of the BMIT Technologies (“The Promoter”) representatives.
- The Promoter will confirm entry before participation is allowed.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
- The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or incorrect entries or other communications.
- Participation is limited to once per 24 hours.
PART B - PRIZE
- The Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If the Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and he winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART C - HOW THE WINNER IS DETERMINED
- The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- On the 9th of February 2023 at 4pm GMT, the participant with the highest score obtained during the event will be determined the sole winning entry.
- In the case of multiple users achieving the same score, the first user to achieve such score will be declared the winner.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- A sole winner will receive a Prize.
PART D - NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- The Promoter will provide the winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize via the email provided when entering the Competition. It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
- The winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
PART E - UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify the winner in an attempt to ensure that the winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within three months of the date on which the winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited.