InvestorsStoreControl PanelContact us
back to Investors centre

Company Structure

Share capital
Listed securities

Share capital

The authorised share capital of the Company is of thirty million Euro (€30,000,000) divided into three hundred million (300,000,000) shares of ten Euro cents (€0.10) each share.

Listed securities

The issued share capital of the Company is twenty million three hundred and sixty thousand Euros (€20,360,000) divided into two hundred and three million five hundred ninety five thousand and three hundred and ten (203,595,310) ordinary shares of ten Euro cents (€0.10) each share, which have been issued and fully paid. Shares are listed on the Malta Stock Exchange.

Registered Office

BMIT Technologies plc
SCM02, Level 2, SmartCity Malta
Kalkara SCM1001,
Malta

Parent & subsidiary companies

Parent

The Company’s immediate parent is GO plc with its registered address at GO Fra Diegu Street, Marsa, Malta, and its ultimate parent is Société Nationale des Télécommunications (Tunisie Telecom), the registered office of which is situated at Tunisie Telecom Building, 1053 Jardins du Lac II, Tunis, Tunisia, which owns 65.4% of GO’s shares. GO’s immediate parent is TT ML Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of Tunisie Telecom, established as a special purpose vehicle for holding GO’s shares. The Tunisian Government holds a 65% shareholding in Tunisie Telecom, and Emirates International Telecommunications (EIT), a subsidiary of Dubai Holding LLC, owns the other 35%.

Subsidiaries

- BM IT Limited – C 39594 – 100% shareholding
- Bellnet Limited – C 30793 – 100% shareholding
- BM Support Services Limited – C 39699 – 100% shareholding
- Kinetix IT Solutions Limited – C 27726 – 100% shareholding