More and more business leaders are recognising the importance of cybersecurity. They are also acknowledging that a strong first line of defence, starting with their employees, can considerably reduce the risk of a breach or data leakage.
However, achieving this requires employees to be well-informed and proficient in identifying and mitigating cyber threats.
While certain businesses do provide rudimentary training, there exists a distinct necessity for comprehensive, continuous, and customised training programmes for employees. This is precisely why BMIT Technologies has launched the BMIT Cybersecurity Awareness Programme catering to businesses of all sizes and industries.
BMIT handles all aspects of security awareness, from configuration to management. This lets you focus on your core business tasks while BMIT helps your employees safeguard the digital environment.
Christian Sammut, CEO at BMIT, emphasises, "Cybersecurity awareness among employees, encompassing the ability to identify and address cyber threats, constitutes a pivotal element within nearly every security framework and standard.
“We recognise that a single breach or ransomware attack possesses the potential to incapacitate a business. Often, it merely takes a single click on a link or attachment. If our awareness training can avert such incidents, we consider our objective accomplished – aiding businesses in securing their systems and safeguarding their data against cyber threats.”
BMIT’s Security Awareness Programme:
- Protects your organisation against cyber-attacks by training users to recognize and report suspicious emails and to encourage security-conscious behaviours.
- Involves online courses, quizzes, tests and simulated phishing campaigns that cover various cybersecurity topics such as phishing, passwords, account security, data protection, social engineering and more.
- Provides data and analytics that show which users within an organisation are at most risk of causing a data breach and provide the tools for admins to help the users that need it most.
- Can be customised to your business needs and are designed to be engaging, interactive and relevant for your users.
- Is updated regularly to reflect the latest threats and best practices and are delivered in a continuous and consistent manner to reinforce learning outcomes.
- Is aligned with your overall cybersecurity strategy and policies.
You can find more information about our security awareness programme here. Fill in the below form to set up a discovery meeting with one of our business technology advisors and learn more about your business and training needs. Start educating your employees today!