Initial payment when setting up your cloud server subscription
Your new BMIT Cloud server is provisioned instantly upon payment of your first sales order. A €15 base fee will be charged upfront as your initial payment to activate your cloud service subscription. This includes a 60GB of outbound traffic, which may be shared across multiple servers created on this same subscription.
On-going monthly payments
€15 base fee as a recurring fee on a monthly basis. This includes the renewal of the 60GB outbound traffic bundle and is charged on a pre-paid basis.
Any usage of the created cloud server/s is then charged on a pay-as-you go service. This means that rates and billing will vary depending on the compute resources utilised during that month (CPU, RAM, HDD, OS, bandwidth beyond the 60GB, etc…)
Please note that the
- Initial payment which activates the cloud service is €15 (this refers to the same base fee which includes bandwidth bundle)
- On next billing date, the Invoice will include charges depending on the utilisation of the cloud server resources used (ie post-paid) and the base fee of €15 which is renewal of the 60GB outbound traffic bundle (ie pre-paid for the coming month)
This therefore gives you the flexibility to up-scale or down-scale your cloud server instantly, at any time through your single login cloud control panel.
When configuring your server through the online store, an approximate estimate of the monthly bill based on the configurations of the server is calculated. This reflects the €15 base fee which needs to be paid to activate the cloud server and the total amount will be charged on the next billing date assuming that:
- The server created remains switched ON
- The compute resources setup during initial configuration remain unchanged.
Alternatively you may…
- Switch off your cloud server through your cloud control panel to reserve your server state and compute resources. This will allow billing to be based on the minimal rates for the reserved and provisioned resources
- No longer wish to make use of one of your cloud servers, but want to maintain additional server/s created on the same subscription. Any Compute resources (CPU, RAM, HDD, OS, etc…) for the specific deleted server will no longer be invoiced
- If all servers are no longer needed, you may terminate your cloud server subscription. This will deactivate the €15 recurring base fee as well as the minimal billing rates based on the reserved resources.
*All prices are exclusive of VAT
Click Here for more information on how to purchase, configure and setup your BMIT cloud server.